Mean Girls Tickets 2020
Mean Girls is a wickedly hilarious new musical from an award-winning creative team. The cast is captivating with expert musicians with vicious voices and the acting chops to match the hype. Based on the 2004 movie “Mean Girls” starring Rachael McAdams and Lindsay Lohan, Mean Girls the musical has officially hit the Broadway stage running.
Despite its relative newbie status, continues to create a buzz and bring all walks of people together traversing age and gender boundaries. With a Best book by Tina Fey, songs by Jeff Richmond ( 3 Emmy Awards), and lyrics by Nell Benjamin (Tony Award nominee), the audiences are guaranteed to smile, laugh, and sing along to catchy tunes.
Best Websites to Buy Mean Girls Tickets
|Sign-up Bonus||from $97||View Tickets|
|Sign-up Bonus||from $114||View Tickets|
|TNTIX||from $127||View Tickets|
|Not available||from $137||View Tickets|
Us National Tour 2020
This year’s Mean Girls will launch a National Tour in the Fall of 2019 with the starting point being Shea’s Buffalo Theatre. The president of Shea’s Performing Arts Centre Michael G. Murphy was in New York attending the Broadway League Spring Road Conference when Mean Girls writer, Tina Fey made the announcement.
Mean Girls on Broadway is nominated for 12 Tony Awards, including Best Musical; Best Book; Best Original Score, and the show has won an award for Outstanding Visiting Production as well as eight Broadway.com Audience Choice Awards including Favorite New Musical.
NOW PLAYING AT:
|Open run||New York||August Wilson Theatre||View Tickets|
UPCOMING TOUR CITIES:
|Feb 25 – Mar 1 (2020)||Orlando, FL||Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts||View tickets|
|Mar 3 – Mar 15 (2020)||Fort Lauderdale, FL||Broward Center For The Performing Arts||View tickets|
|Mar 17 – Mar 22 (2020)||New Orleans, LA||Saenger Theatre||View tickets|
|Mar 25 – Apr 12 (2020)||Denver, CO||Buell Theatre||View tickets|
Why “The Mean Girls” musical is Awesome?
In case you are wondering why Mean Girls fandom runs so deep, you have to see to believe. Even if you have watched the original movie or you happen to know of any captivating teen movie, there are a few surprises in the adaptation. One thing that Fey has brought out in the Mean Girls musical is a comforting sense of friendliness or simplicity. In her artistic wisdom, she has ensured that her book hews closely to the original script – with new jokes and some few adjustments to the plot.
Hilarious! A smart, splashy new musical with immense energy and a wicked sense of humor. It’s witty, worldly, and wise!
– New York Magazine
Realistically speaking, the Burn book would not exist up to now. That’s why social media has ensured that we have retained the original Burn Book while also adjusting to a more modern era. The musical brings about the dangers of online bullying and online adulation ingeniously and wittily. On a broader picture, Mean Girls tries to be socially conscious in a way that reflects our evolving culture.
Mean Girls isn’t just a regular musical; it’s a cool musical! You may not have seen the movie or even picked up on the references, but that won’t mean you’ll feel left out. Why? Because Mean Girls is full of life lessons purposefully for high-schoolers but still quite relevant to adults.
There are lots of productions of the play. Such countries as the USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, United Kingdom and many others enjoyed “The Mean Girls”.
- Where I can find official information about musical?Please visit official website meangirlsonbroadway.com to read latest announcements and news.
- What’s the duration of the show?The show duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes, including one 15-minute intermission.
- Are there any age limits?The show is recommended for ages 10 and older. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre. Please be aware: children must have a ticket.
Please Note: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age.
- What is the average start time?The performance schedule varies. Evening performances for April 2019 begin at 7.00pm or 8:00pm from Wednesday to Sunday, with matinees at 2.00pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- What is the best way to get Mean Girls tickets?You can get them in 6 ways:
- ► through the box offices;
- ► online purchase – Ticketmaster, Stubhub etc.;
- ► win a lottery;
- ► stand in the cancellation line;
- ► track the next block of tickets to buy in advance;
- ► wait for it to come to a city near you.
- What are the different types of tickets issued?
- ► Regular tickets.
- ► General group tickets. 12 or more tickets.
- ► Premium seats tickets are also available.
- ► Last minute tickets. When the show is sold-out, a very limited number of day-of-performance tickets may get released for sale (at the box office only) right before show time.
- ► Daily lottery tickets.
- ► Pink Wednesday Tickets (in-person): On Wednesdays, a limited number of $32.50 tickets will be available only to customers wearing pink.
- Is there a ticket limit?
- ► Officially there is no ticket limits, but some second-market websites don’t sell more than 19 tickets per person per 7 day period.
- ► You can also purchase group ticket. The Mean Girls group minimum is 20 seats.
- What are the ticket prices?The prices vary by seating location, city, performance date and time. Choose the most suitable ticket price basing on the amount of money you have. Currently, tickets for Mean Girls start from $79.50 (face value). It can be much higher on the second market due to a very high demand.
- How does the daily ticket lottery work?“Choose the performance you would like to enter, fill online form and get a chance to win an opportunity to buy 2 tickets for only $42.50 (plus $5 service fee) per ticket. More details can be founded at https://beta.luckyseat.com/shows/meangirls-newyork.
- How to attend the Mean Girls show?
- ► Grab your ticket on the one of the ticket resellers website.
- ► Save your proof of purchase until the show.
- ► On the day of the show, you’ll need to bring to the theatre the e-mail receipt, official-issued photo ID, and the original credit or debit card.
- ► The box office will swipe your card and issue a seat location slip.
- ► Enter the auditorium and be steered to your seat.
- ► Enjoy the show!